Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

I am not impressed at all

After 6 years I got less than what I put in

Hahaha what a joke

Keep putting money in and someone else eats it

Joke

Comments

subpoenanotice

Please take notice that RL360 INSURANCE COMPANY, LTD (the Plaintiff), has initiated an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2016-004485 (the Action).

In the Action, the Plaintiff seeks to subpoena Consumer Opinion, LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as PissedConsumer.com, under Review #761945, or any other review posted by you about the Plaintiff.

If you do not respond within 10 business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (kwpostcompliance@gmail.com) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before March 11, 2016.